Towns & Places

Torre San Patrizio


The first houses were probably built in 1000 around the church San Patrizio which lay on a hill between the Tenna and Ete Morto rivers. Two centuries after, Torre San Patrizio was mentioned as a “castle” under Fermo’s jurisdiction, and in 1400 it was encircled with walls, interrupted by the Porta del Sole (the only access to the village).

 | Map  |  Print  |