The historical building is about 320 sqm on 4 floors, plus the basement, the cellar and the old observation tower. The first and the second floor are immediately habitable, beyond the water and the electric connection, one can find the heating system perfectly working. The palace was built in 1416, in the same period the whole village has been restored after the destruction caused by Galeotto Malatesta.
During the pilgrimage from Milano to Loreto, Cardinal Carlo Borromeo stopped to Palazzo del Velluto.
The building is located in Via del Velluto, one of the main ways where in the past the merchants used to live; in this way it's still present an ancient house with medieval system.
The property is for sale at 450.000 Euro.