Complesso Rosa Marina is located in a medium hill, highly scenic, the Contrada Cabiano about 3 km by the City of Ripatransone. The town itself is called the "Balcony of Piceno" for its wide panoramic views across the surrounding valley Piceno. From the balcony of the main residence you can enjoy the view of the Adriatic Sea, the mountains of Maiella and Gran Sasso Mountain, Mount of the Ascension, the Sibylline Mountains and all peaks of Abruzzo Marche.
The nearest beach resorts are just few minutes away by car, the distance from Grottamare and San Benedetto del Tronto to Complesso Rosa Marina is approximately 6 km.
Raffaello Sanzio Airport at Falconara 90 km.; The Pescara Airport is about 85 km .-
Coordinate google maps: LA 42.983961641888335 – LO 13.784161806106567
Complesso Rosa Marina is composed of a former farmhouse that forms the main residence, an outbuilding and an adjoining barbeque on surrounding land of about 5.440 hectares.
The rural complex is accessed by a large courtyard, tiled throughout with "benches" of cooked directly from the main road of Ripatransone, through Contrada Cabiano. The complex includes a surrounding land of about 5.440 sqm. for a garden, park, vineyards, olive trees, walnut trees, aloe plants and an irrigation tank, about 300 cubic meters in the service of agricultural production.
The main residence, the Casale Rosa Marina, approximately 310 square meters , is distributed on two levels with a ground floor porch and first floor balcony and external staircase.
The ground floor of approximately 126 sqm., extends with a spacious living room with vaulted "cross", the kitchen, bathrooms and a large porch of approximately 35 sqm .
The first floor of approximately 126 sqm., comprises three rooms, service, study, living room and a balcony with descent through the external staircase, overlooking a park behind the residence.
The first floor is accessed by a lovely balcony which is reached by an exterior staircase on the north side of the main residence. The first floor is accessed from the ground floor through an internal staircase located near the kitchen.
The porch and the balcony were built with brick arches with wooden roof with antique tiles.
The accessory outbuilding Rosa Marina, about 115 sqm. is divided into two parts: the west side consists of the ground floor which is about 30 sqm. the destination store that is located to access a cave pantry, about 10 sqm., and a first floor about 30 sqm. destined to storage facilities. The other portion, which includes a canopy on the east side, is bound to a studio with a loft and consists of a room with bath on the ground floor and a loft bed and accessories.
The property includes surrounding land which consists of a garden, park, vineyards, olive trees, walnut trees and woodland for about 5,440 hectares.
The property is for sale at 1.150.000.- Coordinate google maps: LA 42.983961641888335 – LO 13.784161806106567
Details of consistency property of Rosa Marina Complex – Ripatransone
* Paved courtyard and garden> about 1500 square meters;
* Waste water tank for irrigation automatic> mc 300;
* Pool concrete seismic coated PVC 4.50 x 8, Roman steps with Jacuzzi, sun shower and terrazzo flooring.
Casale Rosa Marina> Main residence
- Ground floor 130 sqm.;
- Technical room 12 sqm (control systems);
- Porch 35 sqm;
- First floor 130 sqm (internal and external access);
- Balcony 12 sqm.-
Dependance Rosa Marina
- Ground floor with cave 50 sqm.;
- First floor 40 square meters (studio room;
- Ground floor 50 square meters (studio with bath and porch;
Details external accessories at Complesso Rosa Marina
- Paved courtyard and garden around 1500 sqm.;
- Waste water tank for irrigation automatic mc 300;
- Pool concrete seismic coated PVC 4.50 x 8, Roman steps with Jacuzzi, sun shower and terrazzo flooring;
- Land> Garden, Park, Crops;
- Arable land about 18,000 square meters;
- Woods 16,000 square meters;
- Vineyards 4000 sqm;
- Olive 7000 sqm (200 olive trees);
- Plants scattered in specialized cultivation.
-Walnut 10,000 sqm.-