Paradise Possible itineraries
Routes of love
MEDIEVAL FORTRESSES: on the trail of the Da Varano family and their ancient fortified dwellings.
Following the tales of Granny Iris, let us take you on a journey in discovery of fortresses, nature and the delicious food and wine of Le Marche.
Falconara Marittima Castle - Falconara Marittima
enjoy a beautiful panoramic view. The castle was built between the VII and XII century an was one of the defensive fortresses of Ancona. Later has been converted to a country home and in the last few years it has been completely renewed showing the original elegance and beauty.
Rocca di Spindoli -Fiuminata (MC)
Evocative and mysterious. In a corner of paradise on the slopes of the river Pennino, you can enjoy long and pleasant walks through the beech forests, discovering beautiful lakes, or perhaps go in search of the ruins of ancient medieval buildings. Here, you can still see the ruins of the Fortress of Spindoli, founded in the eleventh century, it belonged to the Da Varano family. Abandoned in the sixteenth century it gradually turned to ruin, but you can still see today evidence of the palatium and the tower as well as the remains of the walls (which were originally some 260 meters long).
Il Cassero di Castelraimondo –Castelraimondo (MC)
Romantic. The Cassero is an imposing crenellated tower that stands 36 meters high and thanks to its particular position and lack of light pollution, is now one of the so-called Celestial fortresses, ideal for observing the night sky.
Elegant and refined. Nearby, is the fifteenth-century Castello di Lanciano which also belonged to the Da Varano family and amazed Isabella d’Este Gonzaga when she visited in 1494 with the beauty of its halls and entertaining rooms. The castle is still surrounded by a centuries old park with a river running through it. The house is unique in its class for its decorations, furnishings and rich collection of paintings.
Castello di Beldiletto –Pievebovigliana (MC)
The Castle was built by the Da Varano family at the end of the fourteenth century and later converted into a Renaissance residence. The castle was surrounded by a moat and in the corners of the internal courtyard - a beautiful porch with pointed arches, rose four defense towers. The great hall was decorated with frescos depicting scenes from the sumptuous life, parties, receptions, love stories and battles.
Where to stay- Dove dormire
La Locanda delle Saline - Camerata Picena: Hidden in the countryside, yet just 3 km from the sea, 6 km from the airport and the A14 freeway exit, and 10 km from the port and Ancona’s central station, our farm is the perfect starting point for getting around the region.
Borgo lanciano – Castelraimondo: an elegant relais in the heart of Le Marche with hand made exposed beams, antique terracotta and wooden floors. Sweeping views of the Sibillini Mountains, endless fields of flowers and starry skies.
Country house B&B Floriani - Macerata. A former hunting lodge dating back to the second half of the 16th century, it now offers two exceptionally romantic guest bedrooms. The former stables are home to the family archives, of historical great historical interest, said to be amongst the most interesting of the region.
All the Benefits of Booking through Paradise Possible
Costs and methods of Payment
- 10% discount on all accommodations recommended by Paradise Possible
- possibility of visiting historical assets that are not usually available and not opened to the public
- assistance of experienced guides in art history with interpreter
- availability of the municipalities where the property is located
- availability of tourist reception at the farm contracted
- quality of courses tailor-made by experts for every itinerary
- assistance of experienced guides to adventure sports on the nature parks
- Flexibility to take advantage of the itinerary with the same services for arrangement in group or in pairs.
- Each itinerary will be priced individually;
- For every booking of the itinerary it will be required a pay contribution for the number of people who will benefit of the Itinerary (*) to Paradise Possible and the 30% deposit for booking of accommodation at the selected facility.
- The methods of payment will be indicated by Paradise Possible, while the facility itself will show its own.
For more details on Marche Itineraries or to book, contact us us now at