It is a small village with a good view, situated in a hilly area. Only the urban structure of the old village remains because of the earthquake of 1799. The village is a place not well studied yet, but of great archaeological interest. In this area there was an inhabited centre in the IV-III century B.C. Col di Pietra Castle, also called “La Roccaccia”, built in the XIII century is now a ruin.