is a village in the high Chienti valley, interesting for its art, history
and landscape. In the square there is the Romanesque parish church of
Santa Maria. Of the original structure there remains only the apse with
mullioned window with one light and the bell tower. Inside there is a
detached fresco attributed to Cola di Pietro and a panel by Giovanni
Andrea De Magistris (1540).