village of great artistic interest. Here two famous liqueurs made of herbs
and with digestive charactestics are produced. In Castello in the upper
part of the village there is the Romanesque church of S. Maria Assunta. In
its interior, which was divided into a nave and two aisles in the 18th
century, some stairs uncovered during works in 1922 lead to the crypt.