Paradise Possible itineraries
Travel trhough undiscovered towns
Following the tales of Granny Iris, let us take you on a journey in discovery of fortresses, nature and the delicious food and wine of Le Marche. Buon Viaggio!
Mount San Vicino and Piana di Canfaito
The Monte San Vicino area offers many enjoyable ways in which to spend your free time. Whether it be an excursion in search of the perfect picnic spot (or in winter, in search of wild cyclamen), a stroll along pathways lined with beautiful beech trees leading to vast expanses of flowers, or along rocky gorges. From up here you can enjoy beautiful views across the valleys and beyond to the Adriatic Sea. Hiking, horse riding, mountain biking, and of course, the all essential picnic.
A tiny, sleepy village perched on top of a hill, it sits on a stone wall from where you can cast your gaze all around and without seeing a single construction made by man to disturb the harmony with nature.
Grotte di Frasassi
Undoubtedly one of the largest and most amazing natural sights you’ll see. Enter the Grotta Grande del Vento (the Great Cave of the Wind), visit the Sala dei Giganti (The Hall of Giants), discover the crystallized lake and beautiful slender stalactites that make up the amazing Sala delle Candeline (Hall of Candles), it’s as if you’ve being catapulted into another dimension. Countless concretions offer incredible viewing, evoking a sense of suspense and magic which is magnified by the effect of the water.
Serra San Quirico
A stone town which clings to a rocky slope, immersed in an atmosphere of tranquility and serenity, one that is fiercely proud of its beauty. Strolling through the narrow lanes of the historic centre, the importance the town once held can be seen through its architectural details: the elegant Renaissance fountain, the fifteenth-century town hall and the numerous stone coats of arms that sit above the doorways of the distinguished palaces. Allow yourself to be enchanted by the evocative Copertelle: the covered walkways and sheltered porches of the city walls, possibly of Lombard origin. These defensive structures made Serra San Quirico virtually impregnable in times of war and were the work place of guild artisans in peacetime.
Where to stay
Le copertelle – Serra San Quirico
Felice offers guest accommodation under the arches of the ancient walkways that surround the charming medieval village: the Copertelle.
Gocce di Camarzano –Fabriano:
Once the residence of the Marquis of Camarzano, today the seventeenth-century villa has become a charming holiday residence, combining rustic atmosphere with the refinement of the original details and furnishings.
Where to eat
Le copertelle - serra san quirico:
Le Copertelle originally opened its doors as a traditional restaurant run by Felice and his family. His dishes promise to be full of aromatic surprises and an array of flavours, set amongst nature and art.
All the Benefits of Booking through Paradise Possible
• 10% discount on all accommodations recommended by Paradise Possible
• possibility of visiting historical assets that are not usually available and not opened to the public
• assistance of experienced guides in art history with interpreter
• availability of the municipalities where the property is located
• availability of tourist reception at the farm contracted
• quality of courses tailor-made by experts for every itinerary
• assistance of experienced guides to adventure sports on the nature parks
• flexibility to take advantage of the itinerary with the same services for arrangement in group or in pairs.
Costs and methods of Payment
• Each itinerary will be priced individually;
• For every booking of the itinerary it will be required a pay contribution for the number of people who will benefit of the Itinerary (*) to Paradise Possible and the 30% deposit for booking of accommodation at the selected facility.
• The methods of payment will be indicated by Paradise Possible, while the facility itself will show its own.
For more details on Marche Itineraries or to book, contact us us now at