Paradise Possible itineraries
A suitcase of dreams
Mid term breaks
The season opens with a spring special: a holiday in an old rustic stone farmhouse immersed in the tranquillity of the Umbrian-Marchigian Appennines.
In Apecchio, visitors are welcomed by the beautiful porticoed cloister designed by Francesco di Giorgio Martini. It’s a place that offers insights into different worlds. Fossils and rare minerals found in Monte Nerone are displayed between vaults and barrels in a museum with a particularly rich collection. Just a stone’s throw away the beautiful 14th Century ‘donkey-back’ bridge, stretching over the river Biscubio, commands the attention of any passer-by.
Other than offering interesting and sometimes unusual places to see, (for example the fortified factory known as the Palazzo della Carda, or Colombara’s huge map of the world which holds a Guinness World Record) the surrounding region is blessed with some of the most breathtaking panoramas around. Not to forget the many enchanting walks in the countryside that is also home to two different species of deer.
When all the walking makes you hungry, there’s nothing better than tasting the local food. The true local cuisine is centred on the much sought-after truffle (which has for many years been the main attraction in Apecchio’s annual market festival).
Appechio is also known for its beer, so don’t forget to sample this amber nectar, produced locally as a speciality.
4 days/3 nights stay in double room
-overnight stay in matrimonial room
-breakfast in apartment with different type of food available
-extra bed for €15.00 per night
from €105.00 per person
All the Benefits of Booking through Paradise Possible
- • 10% discount on all accommodations recommended by Paradise Possible
- possibility of visiting historical assets that are not usually available and not opened to the public
- assistance of experienced guides in art history with interpreter
- availability of the municipalities where the property is located
- availability of tourist reception at the farm contracted
- quality of courses tailor-made by experts for every itinerary
- assistance of experienced guides to adventure sports on the nature parks
- flexibility to take advantage of the itinerary with the same services for arrangement in group or in pairs.
Costs and methods of Payment
- Each itinerary will be priced individually;
- For every booking of the itinerary it will be required a pay contribution for the number of people who will benefit of the Itinerary (*) to Paradise Possible and the 30% deposit for booking of accommodation at the selected facility.
- The methods of payment will be indicated by Paradise Possible, while the facility itself will show its own.
For more details on Marche Itineraries or to book,
contact us us now at