Marche Itineraries 2011
The suitcase of dreams
Journey in Italy
From Le Marche to Sardinia
The top 10 most beautiful caves
Take a journey through the course of time written by the waters to discover the 10 most beautiful caves of Italy, starting with Frasassi in Le Marche, passing by Castellana in Puglia, and finishing at Su Mannu in Sardinia, lured on by the dark and irresistible pull of caves carved by nature in the heart of mountains.
To visit the caves and caverns it isn’t necessary to don a hard hat, light a flickering lamp and tentatively lower yourself into the abyss, hanging by a swaying cord.
The ten most beautiful natural caves in Italy have finally been equipped and made accessible to the public, illuminated for visits in total safety, even with your children in tow.
Le Marche’s cave complex Grotte de Frasassi is located in the heart of the Parco Naturale Gola della Rossa e Frasassi, in San Vittore di Genga, with more than 13 km of galleries and pathways open for cavers, offering tours through the most spectacular and fascinating underground landscapes in the world.
The itinerary is long, taking around 75 minutes and covering 1.5 km. The visit starts in the Grotta Grande del Vento and continues on to the small lakes, inlaid stalactites, the shining stalagmites and the numerous chambers swathed in crystal and alabaster.
Adventurous types can also book two adventure tours of varying difficulties, the blue tour (lasting around 2 and a half hours) and the red tour (lasting around 4 hours) which run until autumn.
Parco di Frasassi e della Gola della Rossa
Treasures hidden in the heart of the earth
Beyond the earth’s doorstep
Where to stay
Fraz. Vallemontagnana 111/B
60044 Fabriano (AN)
0039 346 2160705
Palazzo di Arcevia
Tel. +39 0731 9905
Fax +39 0731 9912
Where to eat
Serra San Quirico
Tel. +39 0731 86691
Fax +39 0731 86108
All the Benefits of Booking through Paradise Possible
- 10% discount on all accommodations recommended by Paradise Possible
- possibility of visiting historical assets that are not usually available and not opened to the public
- assistance of experienced guides in art history with interpreter
- availability of the municipalities where the property is located
- availability of tourist reception at the farm contracted
- quality of courses tailor-made by experts for every itinerary
- assistance of experienced guides to adventure sports on the nature parks
- flexibility to take advantage of the itinerary with the same services for arrangement in group or in pairs.
. Costs and methods of Payment :
Each itinerary will be priced individually;
For every booking of the itinerary it will be required a pay contribution for the number of people who will benefit of the Itinerary (*) to Paradise Possible and the 30% deposit for booking of accommodation at the selected facility.
The methods of payment will be indicated by Paradise Possible, while the facility itself will show its own.
For more details on Marche Itineraries or to book, contact us us now at