Paradise Possible’s Itineraries
The Suitcase of Dreams
The wind hunters
Southern Riviera del Conero
The desire to experience the sea and the feel the wind on one’s face, to know its secrets, is one that sailors and surfers all over the world have in common. In Le Marche, kite and windsurfing schools are especially attractive to youngsters, who are willing to brave the waves and winds not just during the summer season. The sailing schools and instructors are ready to welcome whoever wishes to experience the sensation of planing across the water, directed only by the power of the wind!
Not to be missed
To the south of Mount Conero the beaches extend and stretch themselves out amongst the soft curves of the small pebbles. These beaches are the principal destination for aspiring surfers who will find the perfect wind conditions here: the areas to the south of Conero Park, in fact, benefit both from the north easterly thermal wind, favoured by Conero, and from that of the south east as well.
Adorned by the ancient tower, Numana overlooks the small, touristic port below and its entire coastline, creating an unexpected and convivial flurry of coloured houses, one positioned above another.
Towards the south, the hamlet of Marcelli is a succession of kiosks, small shops, bars and restaurants that welcome guests of the Conero Riviera.
Treat yourselves to a romantic sunset walk through the back alleys of Numana and look up at the ‘Tower’ in anticipation of the lights that, when switched on, outline the profile of the Basilica of Loreto and the coastline as far as Civitanova. Not a sight you will forget easily.
Porto Recanati overlooks a long beach, with its coloured houses mirrored in the warm, coastal waters and an innate vivacity that extends even into the winter period. Mount Conero in the background completes the perfect frame in which one allows oneself to become engrossed by the warm and spontaneous hospitality of Porto Recanati people.
The nine kilometres of beach are, therefore, a spectacular testing ground for those who want to learn to glide by kitesurfing or windsurfing.
How to get there
Exit from the A14 motorway towards Ancona Sud and follow the signs for Riviera del Conero (about 10 km). You can download a map here.
Marche’s airport is roughly 30 km away. It’s advisable to hire a car or request a car rental with a driver by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The port of Ancona is approximately 25 km away. It’s advisable to hire a car or request a car rental with a driver by writing to us at email@example.com
For ES trains, the closest train station is Ancona. The regional train service in area serves the towns of Osimo, Loreto and Porto Recanati. For information and timetables visit www.trenitalia.it
Where to stay
Porto Recanati/ Il Brigantino Hotel
A special holiday on board the ‘brigantino’, which soars directly above a private beach and is a stone’s throw from the sea. You will experience an unforgettable stay on the Adriatic coast in the embrace of the warm comforts provided for all the family.
Numana/ Il GranaioValcastagano
Immersed in the Conero Park's breathtaking countryside and only a stone’s throw away from the coast, the residence is found within the grounds of the elegant Villa Virginia which dates back to the 18th century, and is surrounded by its famed abundance of chestnut trees.
Numana/ Hotel Giardino
An adorable refuge for those who love the sea all year round, with all the comforts of a hotel and the warm hospitality of the Amico family, who will take care of you on the Conero Riviera.
All the Benefits of Booking through Paradise Possible
• 10% discount on all accommodations recommended by Paradise Possible
• possibility of visiting historical assets that are not usually available and not opened to the public
• assistance of experienced guides in art history with interpreter
• availability of the municipalities where the property is located
• availability of tourist reception at the farm contracted
• quality of courses tailor-made by experts for every itinerary
• assistance of experienced guides to adventure sports on the nature parks
• flexibility to take advantage of the itinerary with the same services for arrangement in group or in pairs.
Costs and methods of Payment :
• Each itinerary will be priced individually;
• For every booking of the itinerary it will be required a pay contribution for the number of people who will benefit of the Itinerary (*) to Paradise Possible and the 30% deposit for booking of accommodation at the selected facility.
• The methods of payment will be indicated by Paradise Possible, while the facility itself will show its own.
For more details on Marche Itineraries or to book, contact us us
now at firstname.lastname@example.org !