Paradise Possible’s Itineraries
The Suitcase of Dreams
The wind hunters
The desire to experience the sea and the feel the wind on one’s face, to know its secrets, is one that sailors and surfers all over the world have in common. In Le Marche, kite and windsurfing schools are especially attractive to youngsters, who are willing to brave the waves and winds not just during the summer season. The sailing schools and instructors are ready to welcome whoever wishes to experience the sensation of planing across the water, directed only by the power of the wind!
Not to be missed
These 13 km of beaches, whose fine golden sand has earned Senigallia the moniker ‘The Velvet Beach’, are today renowned the world over, thanks also in part to the clear blue sea there, which has for years been officially recognised by the Blue Flag Europe organisation.
Gazing towards the horizon, dozens of brightly and multi-coloured sails of all shapes and sizes can be seen. These are the sails of the wind hunters, who use every method – kite-surfing, windsurfing, sailing - to pick up the wind and gather speed.
The crystal sea in which the elegant Rotunda building is reflected, is a popular destination for thousands of tourists who, in couples or with families, spend their holidays on the coast, benefitting fully from the rich season of cultural events and shows which the seaside town offers its guests.
The imposing Rocca Roveresca fortress, which emerges from the Piazza del Duca like an enormous wreck, smashed by the waves, is certainly worth a visit.
The Forum Annonario, home to many events and concerts (even rock’n’roll ones!), is also very charming.
How to get there
Exit the A14 at the Senigallia toll. You can find the entire route here.
The nearest airport is Ancona-Falconara. We recommend that you hire a car or book a car with a driver by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nearest port is Ancona. We recommend that you hire a car or book a car with a driver by writing to the following address: email@example.com
The nearest railway station for ES trains is Ancona, however, smaller towns and villages are usually connected by regional train services. For information and times see www.trenitalia.it.
Where to stay
Senigallia / Finis Africae
Finis Africae, surrounded by green slopes, is very close to one of Le Marche’s most beautiful beaches: the Velvet Beach of Senegallia. Excellent service and amenities together with a pleasing ethnic atmosphere, and a warm welcome, all set against the backdrop of the sweet Le Marche hills, make for a totally relaxing stay.
Senigallia/ Hotel Terrazza Marconi
At the heart of the Senegallia seafront, opposite the famous Rotonda on the sea, is the Terrazza Marconi hotel, complete with a wellness centre and spa. Its ambiance and elegance, comfort and style set it apart and make it one of the Velvet Beach’s true gems.
Senigallia/B&B tin’ Baresco
This newly built Bed & Breakfast is, thanks to its location, the perfect point from which to set off on walks, trips and excursions to the most beautiful and interesting areas of Le Marche, full of museums, monuments, and both natural and artistic beauty.
Where to eat
Coquus Foresteria - Serra de' conti
Coquus Fornacis is housed in a completely restored brickworks, deep in the Le Marche countryside. This unique building is not only a pleasingly tasteful renovation, but it also has an elegant and welcoming ambiance, which will delight you upon visiting.
All the Benefits of Booking through Paradise Possible
• 10% discount on all accommodations recommended by Paradise Possible
• possibility of visiting historical assets that are not usually available and not opened to the public
• assistance of experienced guides in art history with interpreter
• availability of the municipalities where the property is located
• availability of tourist reception at the farm contracted
• quality of courses tailor-made by experts for every itinerary
• assistance of experienced guides to adventure sports on the nature parks
• flexibility to take advantage of the itinerary with the same services for arrangement in group or in pairs.
Costs and methods of Payment :
• Each itinerary will be priced individually;
• For every booking of the itinerary it will be required a pay contribution for the number of people who will benefit of the Itinerary (*) to Paradise Possible and the 30% deposit for booking of accommodation at the selected facility.
• The methods of payment will be indicated by Paradise Possible, while the facility itself will show its own.
For more details on Marche Itineraries or to book, contact us us
now at firstname.lastname@example.org !