Paradise Possible’s Itineraries
The Suitcase of Dreams
The wind hunters
The desire to experience the sea and the feel the wind on one’s face, to know its secrets, is one that sailors and surfers all over the world have in common. In Le Marche, kite and windsurfing schools are especially attractive to youngsters, who are willing to brave the waves and winds not just during the summer season. The sailing schools and instructors are ready to welcome whoever wishes to experience the sensation of planing across the water, directed only by the power of the wind!
Not to be missed
The long stretch of sandy beach at Gabicce Mare interrupted by a promontory, with small pebbly beaches and deep waters. The area is divided into two levels: the low part, which lies above a small gulf with a spacious beach, is very green, with plenty of hotels; higher up, with a sheer drop down to the sea, rises Gabicce Monte, the perfect place to spend the evening, with its nighttime bars and traditional restaurants. The romantic port of Baia Vallungola is not to be missed, with its small beach protected by a promontory, while the Gradara castle, 5km from the coast, provides the perfect setting for those who which to soak up the magical atmosphere of the past.
An attractive road providing many glimpses of breathtaking views winds for about 20 km from Gabicce Mare to Pesaro, in the heart of the Parco Regionale del Monte San Bartolo, passing by picturesque fishing villages such as Casteldimezzo, Fiorenzuola di Focara, with its surviving medieval centre, and Santa Marina Alta.
The beautiful city of Pesaro, nicknamed the rose of the sea, has 8km of spacious sandy beaches, divided into the western beach and the eastern Sfera Grande; another tourist attraction is the Baia Flaminia – this complex is just a short walk away from the attractive historic centre and the buzzing canal port.
Up on the Ardizio mountain, a stunningly panoramic road winds between Pesaro and Fano, a small town with a noble past: here the coast becomes level and flat, sandy with pebbly stretches; the two beach areas of the ancient Fanum Fortunae are the small and sandy Lido, and, south of the picturesque fishing port which divides them, the long pebbly Sassonia.
Between the Metauro and Cesano rivers are two welcoming seaside resorts: the Torette in Fano and the Marotta Mondolfo, with the old fishing town and slightly pebbly beach. Only 4km from the sea is Mondolfo, a pleasing medieval town.
How to get there
Leave the A14 at the junction Cattolica-Gabicce Mare. Continue along the coast via the SS16 highway towards south.
A detailed route plan can be found here.
The nearest airport is Ancona-Falconara. We advise you to hire a car or use a chauffeur-driven hire car service. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Ancona Port is the nearest stop. We advise you to hire a car or use a chauffeur-driven hire car service. Write to email@example.com for more details.
The nearest railway stations are San Benedetto del Tronto, Ancona and Pesaro, served by ES City trains. The Adriatic coast is well connected with railways and a regional rail transport service. For information and timetables visit www.trenitalia.it.
Where to stay
Fano / Relais Villa Giulia
Villa Giulia is an elegant Napoleonic mansion. It is set in a century old park in the Fano countryside. The area is rich in olive groves, vineyards and crops. Villa Giulia is just 10 minutes from Fano and Pesaro coastline. The place faces the Adriatic Sea on one side. The other looks at the town of Fano and to its port.
All the Benefits of Booking through Paradise Possible
• 10% discount on all accommodations recommended by Paradise Possible
• possibility of visiting historical assets that are not usually available and not opened to the public
• assistance of experienced guides in art history with interpreter
• availability of the municipalities where the property is located
• availability of tourist reception at the farm contracted
• quality of courses tailor-made by experts for every itinerary
• assistance of experienced guides to adventure sports on the nature parks
• flexibility to take advantage of the itinerary with the same services for arrangement in group or in pairs.
Costs and methods of Payment :
• Each itinerary will be priced individually;
• For every booking of the itinerary it will be required a pay contribution for the number of people who will benefit of the Itinerary (*) to Paradise Possible and the 30% deposit for booking of accommodation at the selected facility.
• The methods of payment will be indicated by Paradise Possible, while the facility itself will show its own.
For more details on Marche Itineraries or to book, contact us us
now at firstname.lastname@example.org !