Paradise Possible Itineraries
The suitcase of dreams
Cantamaggio at Morro D’alba
The Cantamaggio is a ritual alms-begging song, celebrating the coming of spring and the new agricultural season, and representing a particularly ‘pagan’ expression of popular culture.
The ritual has its roots in pagan fertility rites, and spelled an omen of health and prosperity for the community. The lyrics of the Cantamaggio contain an invitation for the head of the household to offer food donations for the lunch of the ‘maggianti’, which concludes the festival. Those well reputed are invited to take part in the extraordinary final jig, a phenomenon exclusive to Le Marche.
To mark the occasion of this traditional festival which takes place on the streets of Morro D’Alba, L’Hotel Shanti offers a weekend that will catapult you into the past, dancing and singing alongside our ancient choir.
- Arrival at Hotel
- Dinner at the Restaurant “dal Mago”, with cuisine typical to Le Marche passed down four generations
-Evening dedicated to the folk festival taking place in the historical centre of Morro D’Alba, in the walkway known as the “Scarpa”, part of the extremely well-preserved city walls
-Breakfast buffet with locally produced food, homemade pastries, and fresh fruit juice.
-For those who wish to attend, the festival of the Cantamaggio takes place all day long.
-Overnight stay, breakfast, lunch at "Dal Mago": € 135 per couple (€ 67.50 per person)
- Overnight stay, breakfast, lunch at "Dal Mago": € 75
The meals are comprised of a first course, a second course, a side dish, desert or fruit, coffee. Drinks are not included
For info and booking: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All the benefits of booking with Paradise Possible
- Be entitled to a 10% discount on the stay including all the suggested accommodation in the Where to Stay section
- You can create your own itinerary through our website, or follow the trips suggested and organised by us
- You will benefit from our flexibility, which makes it possible to share the trip with a group of friends, with family, or with your other half.
- You will be able to visit historical and architectural sites that aren’t open to the public
- You can have the assistance of a qualified and experienced touristic guide
- You will be able to participate in high-quality courses (painting, cooking, and many more) custom-made by experts
The technical management of our proposed trips has been entrusted to:
Amatori Tour Operator s.r.l.
Via Loggia 20/22 - 60121 Ancona - Tel +39 071 56216 - Fax +39 071 206382
PI: 02251850422 - N. REA: AN-172693 - Capitale sociale 45.000,00 euro I.V.
To make your trip in Le Marche possibile contact us at email@example.com !