Central Le Marche Area
The five sense Itineraries
Have you ever thought of turning a simple trip into life lived to the full? If you haven’t, let Paradise Possible guide you through an experience of the five senses ... in Central Marche
In the Palazzo Pianetti di Jesi
cast your eyes, almost to the point of disorientation, along the 70-metres of twisting rock that is the Galleria degli Stucchi. Take respite in the octagonal room that completes the optical illusion, be deceived by the many trompe l'oeil scattered throughout the other rooms, and finally, take a minute to appreciate the precious paintings on display by Lorenzo Lotto.
Use your hands to knead together flour,
eggs and water, roll out the marvelous combination of these simple ingredients, and hey presto, you’ve made your very own home made pasta thanks to the experienced guidance of Alessia, owner of the country house Vittoria il Graditempo di Rosora.
Strolling through the greenery and pathways
that surround the Caseificio Piandelmedico di Giulia Trionfi Honorati in Jesi, you’re sure to come across a little calf waiting for his daily patting and attention. You’ll then begin to understand that it’s from this caring and calm atmosphere that the Gessatina come from, buffalo mozzarella, yogurt and all the other delights of the place.
The mere scent of Verdicchio
dei Castelli di Jesi will always remind you of the cross vaults that hang over the Moncaro wine cellar, in which hundreds of bottles are stored, upside down, ready to "bloom". While the fragrance of the red Lacrima di Morro d'Alba Mancinelli will bring to mind the romantic origin of its name: the tear of the fruit - the drop of juice spilt from the ripened grapes.
You will experience the intense silence
that envelops the Monastic Museum of Art in Serra de' Conti. Only the rustle of garments, light footsteps and the soft voices of nuns called to prayer by the bell break the silence. A timeless place, just like the delightful medieval village in which is sits.
Where to stay
Il Cantinone B&B, Cupramontana
Restored by a couple from New Zealand, the country house harvested all the wine in the Cupramontana area during the war. A historical monument for the local community, and one which is now equipped with every modern day comfort.
Agriturismo Parva Domus, Montecarotto
The farm, surrounded by a Verdicchio doc vineyard and beautiful olive grove, offers three comfortable apartments and whilst being immersed in the countryside is also conveniently located.
Riserva Privata San Settimio, Palazzo di Arcevia
A charming 400 hectare estate, with stone house apartments dotted around the estate. An exclusive place to stay, offering all services.
Where to eat
Coquus Fornacis Foresteria, Serra de 'Conti
The establishment, which also offers six comfortable rooms, is converted from an old furnace and boasts a clever and original interpretation of local cuisine, yet, in the words of its chef, Marco Giacomelli, is in full keeping with tradition.
Country House Vittoria il Graditempo, Rosora
In the middle of the countryside, a place for tasting and dining. The country house offers the opportunity to stay and taste local flavors in a refined environment, immersed in the typical perfumes and colours of the land.
Agriturismo Cadabò, Montecarotto
Being situated in an organic farm, not only allows its visitors to stay overnight and enjoy the dishes on offer in the restaurant, but also the opportunity to buy the farm produce such as cold meats, oil, honey and jams.
All the Benefits of Booking through Paradise Possible
• 10% discount on all accommodations recommended by Paradise Possible
• possibility of visiting historical assets that are not usually available and not opened to the public
• assistance of experienced guides in art history with interpreter
• availability of the municipalities where the property is located
• availability of tourist reception at the farm contracted
• quality of courses tailor-made by experts for every itinerary
• assistance of experienced guides to adventure sports on the nature parks
• flexibility to take advantage of the itinerary with the same services for arrangement in group or in pairs.
Costs and methods of Payment :
• Each itinerary will be priced individually;
• For every booking of the itinerary it will be required a pay contribution for the number of people who will benefit of the Itinerary (*) to Paradise Possible and the 30% deposit for booking of accommodation at the selected facility.
• The methods of payment will be indicated by Paradise Possible, while the facility itself will show its own.
For more details on Marche Itineraries or to book, contact us us now a firstname.lastname@example.org !