Northern Le Marche Area
The five sense Itineraries
Have you ever thought of turning a simple trip into life lived to the full? If you haven’t, let Paradise Possible guide you through an experience of the five senses ... in North Marche.
Allow your eyes to absorb the beauty of the Palazzo Ducale di Urbino, an architectural masterpiece of the Renaissance. Let them gaze in wonder at the face of Piero della Francesca or a drapery of Raphael, focusing on the skill of an inlay or the perfection of a tapestry.
Sink your hands into the clay, don’t hold back, let them be free to mould a product all of your own work, you might even want to have a go decorating it with the delicate brush strokes typical of traditional Renaissance earthenware. Bring out your creative side with the Association of Friends of Ceramics in Urbania.
You will have the opportunity to trace back the ingredients of a recipe, discovering that the taste you are enjoying was once just a little shoot amongst the brown clumps of soil at the educational farm Pieve del Colle di Urbania.
In addition to the famous truffles of Acqualagna and Sant'Angelo in Vado, experiment with your sense of smell with the beautifully scented etra-vergine olive oil produced by Cartoceto, a jewel of an oil, the scent of which is to be appreciated before enjoying it with a slice of toast. Producers, Galiardi or Lucarelli will guide you through your smell experience.
Surround yourself with the notes of an opera, a jazz concert or the twirlings of a ballet in one of local theatres: perhaps the tiny one contained in the Rocca di Sassocorvaro or the sumptuous Pesaro Theatre which hosts Rossini Opera Festival in August.
Where to stay
The old country residence, recently restored, has three apartments in which you can breathe in the ancient and relaxing atmosphere, a perfect combination.
An ancient convent which is today divided into 15 mini-apartments, simply furnished and scattered amongst the surrounding 70 hectares of parkland.
Composed of the ancient buildings which sit on the top of the hill from where you can enjoy beautiful walks in the countryside, perhaps picking cherries, plums or almonds.
La Tavola Marche , Sant'Angelo in Vado
Ashley and Jason, the young owners will teach you how to prepare a delicious array of typical Marche dishes in their holiday farm which is also a really great place to stay.
Where to eat
Restaurant & Hotel Antico Furlo, Acqualagna
The cuisine from chef Alberto Pomegranate ranges from polenta from Acquaviva with fondu cheese and white truffle, to crispy pig’s cheek and black truffle, combining sought after recipes. The hotel once hosted Mussolini, whose room can still be visited.
Locanda dell’ Ambro, Talamello
A reference point for those wishing to taste the famous fossa cheese of the same name, to be savoured alone or enjoyed in a tasty recipe or accompanied by the typical products of the Montefeltro and the Marecchia valley.
All the Benefits of Booking through Paradise Possible
• 10% discount on all accommodations recommended by Paradise Possible
• possibility of visiting historical assets that are not usually available and not opened to the public
• assistance of experienced guides in art history with interpreter
• availability of the municipalities where the property is located
• availability of tourist reception at the farm contracted
• quality of courses tailor-made by experts for every itinerary
• assistance of experienced guides to adventure sports on the nature parks
• flexibility to take advantage of the itinerary with the same services for arrangement in group or in pairs.
Costs and methods of Payment
• Each itinerary will be priced individually;
• For every booking of the itinerary it will be required a pay contribution for the number of people who will benefit of the Itinerary (*) to Paradise Possible and the 30% deposit for booking of accommodation at the selected facility.
• The methods of payment will be indicated by Paradise Possible, while the facility itself will show its own.
For more details on Marche Itineraries or to book, contact us us now at firstname.lastname@example.org !